iOS Native Developer
We are now looking for strong and hands on individual to join us as Digital Solutions Developer Senior Analyst. This role will be developing solution components that satisfy client's business processes. Core activities in this area include working in a team to design, build and implement systems to help customer to transform their business.
- Experience in SDLC lifecycle in conceptual, designs, builds, tests, deploys, optimizes and supports systems implementation in a collaborative environment and committed to contribute in a team
- Collects detailed client requirements and translate them into solutions that meet client needs and expectations.
- Problem solving in identifying problems on systems with data gathering and analysis and provide technical solutions.
- Write the code that you are proud of and the code must be maintainable and testable
- Maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- At least 1 – 3 years working experience in iOS
- Good understanding on Object Oriented Programming.
- A keen technology trend followers and able to propose how these emerging technologies can be adapted in project.
- Perseverance is a must for this role. We are looking for team members who can perform well during tough time.
- Self-starter attitude is a must.
- Experience in Unit and UI Testing
- Should be a team player.
- Able to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Exceptional communication skills and able to present and demonstrates solutions to clients
- Strong analytics and problem solving skills
- Experience in banking/payment gateway/security industry mobile applications will be an added advantage
- Experience in consuming backend APIs
- Experience in software development tools such XCode, GIT or using any cloud service such as Microsoft Azure or AWS(Amazon Web Service)
- Have published one or more working iOS apps on App Store
- A deep familiarity with iOS SDK(Objective C/Swift)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (REST, JSON, XML)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full iOS development life cycle
Requisition ID - 45492
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top