About the role
As an iOS Developer you will be involved in the definition, design, implementation, and roll out of iOS-based solutions for world-class consumer brands. You will also be involved with the integration of on-device solutions with enterprise services (such as content management, analytics, and authentication and profile stores). You will work to produce award-winning user experiences and ensure seamless connectivity across mobile, tablet, and other channels.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develop application components and features with limited oversight.
- Adhere to project governance-developing according to industry best practice.
- Work with senior team members to validate design and implement decisions.
- Contribute suggestions and creativity to the team.
- Acquire domain knowledge in the client's areas of business focus.
- Focus on building strong and lasting client relationships by doing right by the client.
You are an experienced iOS Developer and have a 'traditional' computer science and development foundation, but are increasingly excited about working with new technologies. You likely have experience as a consultant, working with external clients on a regular basis.
Your technical background likely includes:
- Proven experience delivering iOS applications.
- Experience with Swift required.
- Experience with Xamarin development (Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android) and/or Android development is a plus.
Your non-technical background likely includes:
- A passion for all mobile device technologies
- Ability to connect with external clients
- Experience working with global teams
You likely have at least 3 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field. You are open to some level of travel.
Requisition ID - 58142
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top