Internship in ERP - NGO/Public Sector Accountancy
You always wanted to use the knowledge you gathered in the NGO/Public sector accountancy? You accumulated understanding or experience in fund and grant management but never had the opportunity to support in a way or another the organizations who rely on these?
We are now looking for an awesome intern that can join our team starting with September 2020 until August 2021.
As an intern you will be involved in preparing and optimizing our ERP implementation and consultancy projects for clients in the NGO (and Public sector). Based on your contribution and description of the NGO/Public sector specific accounting practices and fund/grant management, the delivery team will benefit of more insight and best practices regarding these domains.
We are looking for someone who is analytical, creative and pro-active, with "can do attitude" and a high energy. We expect you are proficient with NGO/Public sector accountancy and having knowledge of funds and grant management.
You can easily create presentations, diagrams or animations to communicate a message and always eager to learn and produce exemplary work.
- You have a strong interest in ERP/IT Consultancy and wish to emerge yourself in it
- You are a fast learner
- You have strong problem-solving, great interpersonal and analytical skills
- You are in your last year of studies, obtaining a Professional Bachelor or University degree in Accountancy, Business Administration or Finance
- You have a combination of public sector/NGO accounting and Funds/Grant management knowledge
- You have a proficient level in Dutch and/or English
We offer plenty of opportunities. Our training and internship programs offer you the opportunity to grow and realize your career goals. Moreover, you will be part of a dynamic team of IT professionals within a positive and productive work environment in which excellence is rewarded. And who knows? This internship might be the first step to a challenging career at Avanade.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top