Internship in ERP - Blockchain
Blockchain is a secure, shared, distributed transaction ledger database that decentralizes data, eliminates the need for trusted third parties and enables the anonymous exchange of digital assets such as bitcoin. http://blogchain.space/entries/blockchain/blockchain-a-distributed-digital-ledger
There are multitude of scenarios where Blockchain adds value to a business. Examples include:
- smart contracts, micropayments, tax filing & collection
- shipping and logistics management.
- Waltonchain (combine blockchain technology and RFID)
- Increasing transparency in the fashion supply chain ( https://www.provenance.org/case-studies/martine-jarlgaard )
- Bonded warehousing https://www.tcs.com/content/dam/tcs/pdf/Industries/travel-and-hospitality/Blockchain-in-Bonded-Warehouses.pdf
The target of this internship is to identify how the blockchain technology can be an extension to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. What are best practices and what are the risks implementing this? You will work autonomously, but with the support of a coach.
- You are a student in an IT Bachelor or Master degree and you have an interest in development
- You have a feel for design and want to deliver the best possible user experience
- You want to do an internship in a dynamic and rapidly evolving company
- You have good knowledge of the object-oriented principles/data model tooling
- Perfect knowledge of Dutch or French and a very good knowledge of English
- You are punctual, stress-resistant and service-oriented
- You are a team player and can work independently
- Join our teams of experts
We offer plenty of opportunities. Our training and internship programs offer you the opportunity to grow and realize your career goals. Moreover, you will be part of a dynamic team of IT professionals within a positive and productive work environment in which excellence is rewarded. And who knows? This internship might be the first step to a challenging career at Avanade.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Joshua C.Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top