Internship in Data Task Automation
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (D365FO) has a data management workspace. This allows you to export and import data from and into D365FO through the use of data entities (denormalized data structure). In the most recent release (v8.1), it's possible to set up data task automation in order to perform data entity regression testing.
We want to invest time to build:
• A good and clear understanding and documentation of how the data task automation framework is working.
• A good and clear set of guidelines in order to fully benefit from this new feature.
• Examples on how to use this new framework and how project implementations can benefit from this approach.
• You are a student in an IT Bachelor or Master degree and you have an interest in development
• You have a feel for ERP and data
• You want to do an internship in a dynamic and rapidly evolving company
• You have good knowledge of the object oriented priciples / data model tooling
• Perfect knowledge of Dutch or French and a very good knowledge of English
• You are punctual, stress-resistant and service-oriented
• You are a team player and can work independently
• Join our teams of experts in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
We offer plenty of opportunities. Our training and internship programs offer you the opportunity to grow and realize your career goals. Moreover, you will be part of a dynamic team of IT professionals within a positive and productive work environment in which excellence is rewarded. And who knows? This internship might be the first step to a challenging career at Avanade.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top