Internship in Azure Monitoring and Reporting Tools
IT operations is continuously evolving, the need to automate and report on your environment health and operations KPI's in the cloud world can be a challenge. We are looking for an intern that can analyze the different options and lead an implementation of new tools to increase our efficiency in managing client environments.
The focus domains will be:
- Azure OMS (operations management suite)
- Azure network watcher
- Azure Log analytics
- System center operations manager
- PowerBi Reporting
Profile : What are the required knowledges ?
- You are a student in an IT Bachelor or Master degree
- You want to do an internship in a dynamic and rapidly evolving company
- You have good knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
- Perfect knowledge of Dutch or French and a very good knowledge of English
- You are punctual, stress-resistant and service-oriented
- You are a team player and can work independently
- Join our teams of expert in Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions
We offer plenty of opportunities. Our training and career development programs offer you the opportunity to grow and realize your career goals. Moreover, you will end up in a dynamic team of IT professionals within a positive and productive work environment in which excellence is rewarded.
Requisition ID - 56161
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top