Internship in Azure Migration
Migrate an on premise infrastructure to Azure (50+ servers).
The student will assist with the design and perform the migration.
By using Avanade methodologies you'll have a guide to create and execute this planning. You'll create documentation to initiate the handover to the operations team.
You'll work as lead system engineer and you'll report to the project manager.
You can fall back on a team of 14 experienced system engineers and 3rd line Microsoft support.
Profile : What are the required knowledges ?
- You are a student in an IT Bachelor or Master degree
- You want to do an internship in a dynamic and rapidly evolving company
- You have good knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
- Perfect knowledge of Dutch or French and a very good knowledge of English
- You are punctual, stress-resistant and service-oriented
- You are a team player and can work independently
- Join our teams of expert in Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions
We offer plenty of opportunities. Our training and career development programs offer you the opportunity to grow and realize your career goals. Moreover, you will end up in a dynamic team of IT professionals within a positive and productive work environment in which excellence is rewarded.
Requisition ID - 56160
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top