Intern, Cloud Engineer-Midwest
- Chicago, IL
Do you love living in the Cloud? So do we.
You're committed to the Cloud and to your colleagues and clients, helping to give them the tools and processes that will transform business.
Avanade's North America Internship Program was built for one purpose: revolutionize the way we design and deliver engaging, connected experiences for our clients and their customers. Through the combination of creative and technology expertise, our digital interns will spend their time creating never-before-seen, radical and exciting solutions to our clients' biggest business challenges. If you're interested in having an impact on tomorrow's digital landscape, then let us know who you are, what you do, and why we'd be crazy not to bring you onboard.
During our 10-week summer (June-August) internship program, you will have the opportunity to experience our culture, build your network and apply your education, while gaining real-world experience. You'll spend your summer taking o n a variety of roles with some fun along the way. The experience only lasts the summer but will open up a lifetime of opportunity.
Responsibilities may include:
- Help define and establish IT operations, processes, procedures and toolsets to manage and maintain client solutions
- Develop, modify and improve client infrastructure solutions
- Support infrastructure deployment efforts
- Support systems integration testing, component integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Support change management efforts as directed by senior team members and change specialists
You're a superb communicator with a talent for technology, who understands how to develop a project plan into a suc cessful software solution.
- College Junior-standing with target graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Pursuit of a bachelor's degree in a technology-related discipline
- Major GPA of a 3.0 or above, cumulative GPA of 2. 8 or above
- Creative mind and collaborative spirit
- Passion for technology
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, project-based work environment
- Proven leadership ex perience in an academic, extra-curricular or professional setting
- Strong critical thinking skills, and the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in beginning a career in technology consulting upon receiving you r undergraduate degree
- Infrastructure Microsoft solutions
- Cloud technologies
- Data center operations
- Platform migration and enterprise directories
- Systems security
- Databases and mobility
Back to top