Intelligent Industry Solutions Offering Lead, EU
Market Units are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Within our Market Units, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us to grow our market share.
As an Intelligent Industry Solutions Offering Lead (Growth Markets), you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance and growth of the Intelligent Industry Solutions Offering in your assigned geography. You'll partner closely with both the Regional and the Area Market Unit Lead to implement a strategy for offering identification and investments. In the role, you'll focus on driving the offering every day; serving as the "face" of the offering internally and externally in your Region, support offering sales through delivery, including capability and capacity, and regional relationships with offering alliance partners, Microsoft and Accenture. The Intelligent Industry Solutions Offering helps clients extract transformational outcomes from their data estates. Use advisory-powered and design-led thinking approaches to help clients understand, expand, optimize and unlock business value from their platform.
In this role, you will manage full-spectrum, cross-offering solutions delivery for clients. You will partner with Talent Community Lead and Regional Capability Lead on resourcing and skill needs to maintain effective business operations and project outcomes, leveraging the Global Delivery Network (GDN) as needed, to prepare our organisation for market changes.
- Collaborate with and educate account and sales team to drive offerings to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review and approval
- Support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in your Region
- Manage budget against assigned Area/Region metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes
- Effectively position offering and cross-offering offerings within the Regional sales channel
- Develop strong, effective relationships with Accenture at the offering level
- Partner with the global Center of Excellence (CoE) on offering and asset development
- Act as main point of contact with local partners, primarily Accenture and Microsoft, to review pipeline, educate on our offerings, and ensure Azure is considered as part of proposed solutions with clients
- Support direct selling teams from creating solutions through proposal and closing deals
- Travel as dictated by the business.
- You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships
- You're adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients
- Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business
- Extensive experience selling, architecting and building AI led, preferably industry focused solutions
- Sales and delivery experience with multi-site, offshore/onshore delivery models
- Deep understanding and experience of AI tools and techniques including predictive and statistical modelling, machine learning, virtual agents, intelligent automation (preferable)
- Deep understanding and experience with the Microsoft estate related to data and AI/ML cloud technologies
- Proven track record of positioning, closing and delivering AI centric use cases, value propositions and solutions including estimating and creating saleable commercial contracts
- Working knowledge and experience of data science/AI practices and processes including building industry relevant data sets, machine learning, predictive analysis, exploratory data analysis, text mining, virtual agents, image recognition, IOT related analytics etc.
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
Education and Experience
- You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (engineering, data science, operations research, statistics or related)
- You likely have about 7 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Madeleine A.Solutions Developer
As a development lead on Avanade’s projects, including content management modernization, Madeleine works with a team of technical experts to develop and implement solutions for her clients.
Back to top