As a Software Integration Engineer, you will be involved into data modification to ensure data transfer among all the systems.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work with a team of software developers and managers to develop technical solutions and integrations with customers, platforms, partners and communicate directly with internal and external partners and identify new needs
- Evaluate existing systems and components to figure out integration requirements to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs
- Develop architectural guidelines and testing strategies , and implement solutions
- Continuously improve and simplify the integration processes, time and data quality
- Solve complex integration failures, working with external integration partners, and testing interconnected systems
- Provide technical consultation to clients on integrating complex systems by coaching, driving agreement, and delivering results.
- Maintain integration specifications and mappings
About you You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve mission-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a go-getter, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills likely include:
- Experience working on Microsoft technology stack
- Prior experience integrating different software systems
- Experience with Cloud technology stack (eg:Microsoft Azure )
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience with CI and automated testing
Your non-technical skills likely include:
- Be a harmonious and encouraging team member and show a passion for new technologies
- Possess strong communication and documentation skills in both verbal and written English
What we offer
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft gold partner with unrivalled development and training
- Competitive base salary
- Access to Avanade University
- Dedicated career manager to support your progression
- Travel can be up to 80%. Our projects are based all over the UK.
- If the project to which you are assigned is not within commutable distance, you will usually stay in a hotel room 3 nights per week in order to work on-site 4 days per week. The 5th day is usually worked from home.
- Due to the nature of our business, this travel requirement is non negotiable.
Back to top