Infrastructure Delivery Manager - Office365
Infrastructure Delivery Manager - Office 365
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Our Infrastructure Consulting practice manages the systems that keep us and our clients ahead of the pack. As an Infrastructure Delivery Manager, you will plan, design & implement O365 solutions for our clients. You will be a technical subject matter expert on both cloud and on-premise IT systems. You will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the Microsoft cloud offerings and promote innovative solutions to our customers. You will develop relationships with key customer stakeholders to help them achieve their business goals.
Your Qualifications may include the below:
- Program/Project Management (PMP/PMI / CSM Highly Preferred)
- Strong Change management experience (AGILE and Waterfall)
- Solid Infrastructure Management and delivery experience
- Experience managing technical software projects from end to end
- Office 365 or Cloud delivery, migration & deployment project experience
- Good understanding of ITIL
- Significant team management and client management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of creating plans, business cases and follow that through into production
- Strong Leadership & Enterprise Delivery background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong MS management tools experience:
- MS Jira
- MS Project
- MS PowerPoint
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize project workload effectively
- Ability to work methodically to tight deadlines
Day-to-day, you will:
- Design and deliver enterprise-scale, complex cloud messaging infrastructure solutions
- Gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solutions, produce design and migrating strategy documents, and provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client
- Align customer requirements for O365 implementation readiness
- Travel as needed to client engagements within the NE region - NYC, Philadelphia, Boston or Hartford
You are a strong technologist with Project/Program Management skills. You are as comfortable working with a technical team as you are with client business users, and you know how to build bridges between the two. With your excellent communications skills, you are adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
Your skill-set likely includes:
- Understanding of Microsoft collaboration stack including Office 365, Azure AD Connect, Exchange & SharePoint Online
- Demonstrable knowledge of migrating best practices and troubleshooting
- Exchange Server, SharePoint Server and O365 delivery and migration experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Working in team-oriented, collaborative environments
- Define, own, plan and scope MS Office 365 deployment project.
- Manage enterprise level deployments with project management responsibility for multi-disciplinary teams.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 57731
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top