Avanade is currently hiring highly skilled and dynamic Infrastructure Consultant our consulting Infrastructure Team, on a permanent basis.
This role will suit you given you are looking to develop your skills within Microsoft ecosystem and you loving working in a client-facing role and enjoy travel across the UK on a periodic basis.
Want to become our Infrastructure Consultant?
- You will have a proven foundation across core infrastructure solutions (networking, storage, and operating systems), as well as experience in at least one of Microsoft's cloud solutions
- You will have expertise in core Microsoft platforms such as SQL, Exchange, Hyper-V etc
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills - you will be working directly with our clients, alongside our high performing team of consultant, or within a client team as a subject matter expert. We will encourage you to grow and become an SME in the following areas: Azure, Office 365, Exchange
- You will be proficient and engaging with the client to gather and advise on their requirements.
- You will have experience in using these requirements to write high level and detailed designs as well as define architectural topologies.
- You will be comfortable working in large teams to design and implement solutions.
What technologies do you need to be a strong at?
- Windows Server
- Client operating systems and deployment techniques
- Server Virtualisation
Working for such a pedigree consultancy like Avanade, you will be given an exciting opportunity to work on various projects, being based on client site, playing an active role in delivering infrastructure and cloud solutions to our customers. You will be involved throughout the lifecycle of projects you will use your broad experience in Microsoft platforms and enterprise technology architecture (Azure/ Office 365)
What we offer:
This is a superb opportunity to be in a rewarding role, that offers you ongoing training. Avanade pays for all Microsoft certifications and recognises your dedication by offering you a strong career path. You will have an exposure to work on complex but exciting projects, using variety of Microsoft stack technologies.
- We are encouraging our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies
- We are looking for people with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for technology!
- You'll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including continuing professional technology training and management training
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Joshua C.Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top