Information Management Solution Architect
About the role:
As part of the consulting team, you will be responsible for working within clients where Information Management, Office 365 and Azure. Within this role, you will be a trusted advisor to our customers with a strong focus on Information Management. This role manages client relationship, new solutions and changing requirements, proposal development and may support some marketing initiatives.
As a Solution Architect, you will focus on overseeing design, testing and deployment for solution components of significant size and complexity - this will be across Office 365, Azure and custom applications. These components may include such mission-critical solutions as web services, enterprise portals and mobile applications. You will have key project and program leadership responsibilities and may serve as a career manager to other consultants.
Day-to-day you will:
- Consult within clients with a strong focus on Information Management, this includes governance, digital workplace and longer term planning
- Own the relationship with customers from a technical and account management perspective, becoming a trusted advisor within clients
- Take an active role in sales activities and planning as required, including solutioning, shaping and pricing
- Lead and review your team's work (quality assurance) across all phases, from plan, analyze, design, build and test for multiple projects
- Direct efforts to define technical, operational and user requirements
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions relating to Office 365 and custom Microsoft development
- Take responsibility for project activities including work estimation, planning, stakeholder management and project quality
- Own partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction and solution delivery
- Ensure offshore resources are leveraged appropriately
- Travel as needed.
You are passionate about using technology to solve business problems. You are comfortable working with clients and their end users and translating their needs to technical teams. You have deep experience managing large multicultural and globally teams to complete complex technology projects on time and within budget.
Your technical and non-technical skillset likely includes:
- Information management and collaboration (governance, Office 365/SharePoint online, information architecture, etc.)
- Architecture experience across cloud (Azure), Office 365 and custom Microsoft development
- Stakeholder management skills within IT and business areas and experience running workshops (including design lead thinking)
- Advanced skills in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Demonstrated experience in application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both orally and in written form
- Experience with modern IT trends including AI, mobility, analytics preferred.
You are likely to have over six years of increasingly diverse or complex experience and more than three years of management experience. You are likely to have a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field.
Requisition ID - 53597
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top