Identity Governance Administration Engineer
About the Role
Avanade security team members collaborate on the development of information security architecture and ensure technology initiatives are implemented to make our client's cloud environments more secure. Members in this role are accountable for securing enterprise information by identifying network and application security requirements, then planning, implementing and testing security controls and procedures. You will leverage your background in cloud identity, role tools and analytics to create secure p rocesses and assurance mechanisms for cloud native and private cloud environments.
Day to day, you will:
• Work closely with enterprise architects to identify and mitigate risks, perform security reviews, design premier security practices, and deliver strategic, innovative cloud-based security offerings
• Analyze user and synthetic behaviors across identity providers to inform security decisions
• D evelop metrics that will measure current risk
• Identify appropriate technology/data sources and drive the collection of data necessary to effectively evaluate threats
• Leverage industry leading tools and Avanade partners to consult on and perform Identity Governance & Administration (IGA)
The ideal team member will have a solid foundation across Microsoft technology stack and Azure security offerings . You will articulate security and risk-related concepts to key stakeholders using your experience and willingness to learn the following:
• Design and manage deployments of IGA tools from partners such as Microsoft, Sailpoint , Saviynt, Omada, Okta and Oracle
• Integrate ILM, DAG, ITSM, SoD , and stand-alone tools to support full-featured IGA
• M anage entitlements across an enterprise using deep analysis tools
• Azure Analytics tools - Log Analytics, Sentinel, AI/ML, Defender
• Security a rchitecture and design
• Solid grasp of security standard methodologies
• Compliance frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST 800-53 or OWASP
• Proven implementation of cloud security models, particularly identity, network, and encryption
• Business case development skills for justifying, prioritizing & forecasting the funding requirements for security programs and initiatives
Your certifications may include: CISSP, CCSP, CGEIT, CyberArk L 3 , Saviynt IGA , BeyondTrust UPM
To supplement the technical knowledge and project delivery experience, successful candidates will come from a consulting background with good customer facing skills, the ability to capture customer requirements and produce high quality written work.
You likely have a bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology, or a similar field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
Back to top