Identity Access Engineering Consultant
Identity Access Consultant
About the role
Avanade security professionals design, build and protect systems, applications, data, assets and people for our organization and our clients. This involves researching, recommending and implementing solutions to enhance information security, as well as educating and communicating security requirements and procedures to clients.
As a Identity Access Security Consulting, you will direct, manage and/or supervise information security activities. You will research, formulate and present a point of view to technical and business stakeholders. Partnering with internal and client servicing teams, you will contribute information security architecture insights and guidance to client solutions. You will identify, prioritize and implement security-related requirements, enabling project teams to deliver secure IT solutions through effective risk management and threat-modeling.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Act as a subject matter expert in Microsoft security technologies
- Implement POCs
You have experience identifying, providing and validating security requirements of IT solutions, preferably in a consulting environment. You should have about six years of IT experience focusing on information security, with around three years managing complex teams of business and technical resources. You should also be able to effectively convey security risks to technical as well as non-technical stakeholders.
Your technological and business skillset likely includes:
Expertise implementing security solutions in public cloud IaaS/PaaS
- Proficiency implementing security configurations in Office 365
- Proficiency in several security technologies including data loss prevention, encryption, cloud access security brokers, identity and access management, micro-segmentation, multi-factor authentication, endpoint protection, SIEM and perimeter defenses
You should have a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, a related field or equivalent experience. Security certification(s) are required.
- GSEC (or other GIAC certification) or CISSP
- Microsoft Azure certification
- 2+ years public cloud IaaS security experience
- Implemented a multi-factor authentication solution
- 2+ years Azure Active Directory experience
- Implemented Splunk or another SIEM
Back to top