HR Business Consultant for Dynamics 365
We are currently looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant to be based in Ghent. As a result of the tight partnership with Microsoft, our consultants work with the best technologies every day while helping our clients solve complex business problems.
As a Consultant you are expected to contribute in the functional and technical part of the project delivery, i.e. the implementation of Dynamics AX. This role aims specifically at the HR domain.
- Analysis and modelling of existing and future business processes, following the blue print
- Document business processes
- Customize the standard solutions to adapt the system to the customer's business requirement
- Functional testing of the delivered solution
- Follow-up of the project (or part of it) up till final delivery and ensure proper hand-over to support.
If you share our passion for technology, consulting and costumer success, we will help you build the skills and experience that will prepare you for greater responsibilities and rewards.
You will leverage your functional and consulting skills in large customer facing projects. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers.
- Master degree in economics or engineering is preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in an ERP implementation environment as a consultant or end-user, ideally Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Strong functional experience within the domain of Human Resources
- Excellent organizational, decision making, human relations and communications skills.
- Working knowledge of one or more project management methodologies
- Demonstrated success working in a team-based environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French would be an advantage
- Ready to travel to the client site as needed.
Requisition ID - 46609
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top