Group Manager, Workplace Experience Marketing - London
Did you know that Avanade is the world's largest, independent, Microsoft innovator? For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients' digital transformation journey and leading the way in workplace experience. We work with some of the largest enterprises in in the world and create workplace experiences that help our them make the workplace a driver of sustainable value
We are growing and have ambitious growth targets also for upcoming years. What we are looking for is to have an experienced marketing lead for our workplace experience solutions.
Do you want to take the ownership of our global workplace experience marketing and make your mark?
The Group Manager of Workplace Experience Marketing will lead the creation and coordination of the go-to-market approach for the related solutions. This will be accomplished by:
- Continually driving the "Voice of the Customer" using "outside in" approaches to message, story and asset development
- Taking ownership of the workplace experience marketing vision that differentiate Avanade in the market
- Partnering with the Global Demand Center team and supporting them as they drive your vision to generate demand through the workplace experience campaign
- Driving market development by engaging with the analyst community, influential industry organizations, press, and social media
- Commissioning market insight research to both better understand market drivers as they relate to workplace experience and to validate marketing messages with target buyers
- Acting as the workplace experience subject matter expert (SME), able to outline the market landscape of solutions and competitors, so you can provide guidance to field marketing, sales and other stakeholders
- Knowing the space well enough to gain the respect of other key partners such as those responsible for designing, delivering, managing and enhancing workplace experience solutions
- Being able to work in virtual and cross functional teams against a common goal, which will include other marketing functions (industry, partners, communications) as well as those outside of marketing
This leader will be aligned to the modern workplace market unit solution area and will collaborate with market unit executives, advisory, corporate, field, industry, partner and alliance marketing teams to ensure the workplace experience strategy is closely integrated with and supportive of Avanade's business strategy, the respective market unit priorities and other relevant global marketing strategies in market. This role will also require close collaboration with Accenture and Microsoft to ensure workplace experience alignment with our parent companies' strategies and programs.
Experience, qualifications and attributes
- 10+ years relevant experience. Product and/or Solution Marketing roles within software or technology service providers is highly valued.
- A marketer first, that is passionate and able to quickly grasp and communicate the marketing implications of an ever-evolving technology landscape
- Strong executive presence and excellent stakeholder relationship management required.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent project management and verbal and written communication skills, be a doer and show examples of content creation
- Be skilled at working in and leading cross functional teams and in a virtual and collaborative environment that spans multiple time zones.
- You will be a team player, comfortable with a servant-leader approach, able to bring energy and enthusiasm to your work
- Proven track record in leading messaging development, engagement with analyst community, and driving product or solution marketing
- Relevant MBA or equivalent experience
Back to top