Group Manager, Solution Architect
The Solution Architect lends technical leadership in pre-sales and deliver, and will have end-to-end Architecture responsibility across all capabilities for pre-sales and delivery, as well as develop capability in the business. With a strong understanding of business anfd technology architecture, technical design and development, IT operations and economics, Operating model and IT strategy, the Solution Architect will champion Avanade's thought leadership on the Microsoft platform. This role comes with immense opportunities to develop tailored solutions for our top clients and provide technology vision and leadership insights that support the region in a highly dynamic and innovative marketplace.
- Must have :
- Pre-sales ownership for complex solution sales, ongoing customer executive relationship, with end-to-end Architecture responsibility
- Solution Architecture experience in the Microsoft enterprise technology platform (especially in .NET & SQL Server)
- Project Management and Stakeholder / Client management (internal/ external) experience, with conducting effective presentations and conversations at CXO level
- Effective presentation skills
- Broad technology background with high-level exposure to multiple domains with expertise in at least two domains – Application, Infrastructure, Information / Data, Business Process, Integration
- Extensive estimation and Pre-sales capability - solution / deal shaping experience
- Strong understanding of the latest technology trends and disruptor – Cloud, Mobile, Social, Big Data, Cyber Security, etc.
- Skilled at evaluating and communicating the business impact of new products and technologies
- Experience "turning around" projects that initially had significant delivery issues
- Demonstrated ability to be highly effected in a virtual team organization
- Demonstrated expertise mentoring technology personnel
- Nice to have:
- Experience in one of more traditional / new Microsoft technologies such as Azure, Dynamic CRM, SharePoint, Office 365, Xamarin, Azure IoT, BizTalk, Docker, PowerApps, Flow, etc.
- Any Microsoft certification (MCSD / MCSE) or TOGAF certification
- Speaking experience at Industry / technology forums and Marketing events; official blogs and POV / technology vision
- Work with the media, analysts, and thought leaders within the industry to showcase the company as a thought leader via both speaking and publishing activities.
- Technology partner engagement and relationship management skills
- IT Strategy and Roadmap definition and Business and IT Strategy alignment skills
- Cloud economics Cloud migration and modernization; Cloud transformations; Cloud Native applications and serverless architecture; Hybrid, Private and Public cloud from a delivery and IT operating model perspective
- Enterprise Architecture, Application Portfolio Analysis and Rationalization, Cloud Application Migration and Modernization planning
- Business case development and articulation; interaction with client CXOs with large and multinational clients
- Case Studies / Client success stories articulation
- Collaborate with regional leadership and internal stakeholders to create repeatable, cross-functional and localized offerings and content to support sales and pre-sales
- Lead pursuit of largest opportunities
- Support Regional Business Development activities including proposal development, solution Architecture design and credential support.
- Identify and recruit senior technologists
- Develop a proactive view and approach to growing next set of technology leaders for the region / practice
- Sponsor / lead technology and delivery development initiatives for harvesting regional Intellectual Property, POVs, estimating, and methodology
- Industry Experience:
- Candidate coming from Management / IT consulting firms (such as Big 4) or Microsoft partner organizations
- Industry / client service experience in FSI, Telco, Oil and Gas, Natural Resources, Retail, consumer business etc.
- Mentor the technology leaders across Region / practice
- Develop a strong technology culture in the Region / practice
Requisition ID - 43468
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top