Group Manager, Business Development Executive
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career…it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
- Thrive on open dialogue and debate. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork.
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
The Business Development Executive (BDE) is responsible for driving revenue through prospecting, acquisition, development, and expansion customer opportunities.
The primary responsibilities of the BDE are to:
- Generating business leads to achieve short and long term revenue and profit growth through:
- Executing on direct Business Development programs (Telemarketing, contact management, demand generation programs, etc.)
- Leveraging Strategic Partners (Microsoft and Accenture) and the Microsoft Business Solutions Organization
- Developing and executing a Business Development Strategy for a metropolitan area
- Develop and maintain a high level understanding of:
- Avanade Offerings
- Microsoft product suite and implementation services for those products
- Accenture industry solutions
- Local competitive environment
- Manage overall Business Development process from pre to post-sales
- Support Regional Opportunity Pipeline Management Meetings that lead to accelerated business closure
- Develop and maintain an opportunity pipeline through the Customer Relationship Management System including support for Area Opportunity Pipeline Management Meetings, Forecasting, Opportunity Management, and Business and Technical Proposal Reviews
- Support Regional Marketing Programs for brand development, market awareness, market positioning and market demand generation involving media, analysts and active participation in the IT community by our technical consultants
- Proposal creation and delivery (written and oral participation with engagement team)
- Regional travel
The ideal candidate will have 8 to 10 years experience in Solutions sales, with the ability to demonstrate a high level of understanding of Avanade solutions, build up good relationship with Resources Industry, and technology services and Accenture industry solutions. Must be able to travel regularly within Greater China region.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 8 + years consulting or related services sales experience with Resources Industry
- Four year college degree, advance degree (M.B.A. or equivalent) preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Demonstrated experience managing sales pipeline
- Demonstrated experience meeting sales and delivered revenue quotas
- Willingness to travel (70%+ of average working week)
- Reside in the specified metropolitan area and have established contacts within that geographies business community
- Excellent communication skills in English
Requisition ID - 47923
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top