Graduate Program 2018
At Avanade, we champion creativity and free-thinking, embrace diversity, and geek out over the newest technologies. We believe innovation is powered by people working together to change things for the better.
We are a Global Organisation owned by Accenture and Microsoft. With a global multi-national client group, Avanade consults to 48% of Fortune 500 Companies. Having just been named for the 11th year in a row Microsoft's 'Global Partner of the Year', we transform businesses for our clients & their customers.
We are looking for the best and brightest Graduates (Bachelor or Master's Degree qualified) to join our 2018 Graduate Program.
Graduate Program Streams
- Modern IT: Cloud / Robotics / Security / Application Dev. / Workplace Modern & O365 Services
- Digital: Analytics / Operations / Marketing / Employee Experience
- Business Apps: CRM / AX / ERP
- Advisory: Strategy & Business Consulting
What's in it for you!
- 2-year rotational program
- Consultancy Organisation
- North America Ignition Program
- New World Technologies
- Variety of work (Projects, Clients & Experiences)
- Your own Career Advisor
- Extensive Training & Professional Development to build your career
What we want you to bring to us!
- Australian Working Rights
- Degree qualified
- Energy & Passion
- Willingness to learn
- Customer centric and driven
- Open minds & Lateral Thinkers
Join the Avanade Graduate program and kick start your career!
Please include the following documents in your application:
- Up to date resume
- Academic transcripts
- We may reach out to you via email to collect additional information
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top