Global Operations Lead - COE,Talent Acquisition (Sr. Manager / Director)
GLOBAL OPERATIONS and STRATEGY
COE, Talent Acquisition
Job Level - Group Manager / Director
Job Location - Open to US, Canada or Europe candidates
About the role
Ask our people why they love working at Avanade, and you'll hear the same answer repeatedly, it's our people. As a consultancy, people are at the heart of everything we do, without them we cannot deliver the digital transformation our clients businesses depend on. Our Talent Acquisition (TA) team, within Human Resources (HR), sources and recruits candidates to meet dynamic organizational talent demands and client needs.
As the Global Talent Acquisition Operations Lead, you will play an integral role in executing and supporting our recruiting strategy in partnership with Area TA leads, country TA leads and our offshore shared services center. Within the role, you'll oversee daily operations of our recruitment function, manage global Talent Acquisition budget, lead internal process projects from end-to-end, including communications and change management.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage global recruitment operations, identifying needs, determining solutions and integrating tools and processes to create an optimum recruitment experience for candidates and hiring managers
- Ensure data and compliance integrity by understanding and developing business workflows and utilizing recruiting data structures
- Validate and disseminate monthly, quarterly and annual recruiting KPIs by Area, Region, Country and globally, including but not limited to diversity recruiting metrics, cost per joiner, candidate and hiring manager experience, offer acceptance and employee referral hires
- Lead regular all hands calls to create a sense of community, recognize and congratulate high performing team members, communicate performance status and address questions
- Ensure effective performance optimization of all team members, including resourcing and capacity oversight as well as appropriate development plans, as required
- Participate in HR global and area-based leadership strategic initiatives
- Travel as needed.
Your Likely Experience:
This is an Operations role not TA team management so you should have at least five years experience in Global Operations within Talent Acquisition .
You likely have at least eight years of increasingly diverse and complex HR Operations and Strategy experience
You're a process-oriented operations expert with a thorough understanding of end-to-end recruitment process methodology within a global organization, preferably in the consulting industry.
Although you're a team player, you have a solid history of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor towards organization-wide objectives.
You thrive in a fast-paced, geographically dispersed environment, and are comfortable forming relationships with key stakeholders in a complex matrix company.
Your experience and skillset likely include:
- Successful evaluation of global recruiting operational processes, along
- Development and implementation of improved recruiting processes
- Advanced level Excel and data management skills, including the ability to interpret data from a variety of internal and external source and predict trends
- Experience within a multi-national global organization leveraging offshore and vendor resources to hire top talent
- Area and Global budget management, including forecasting and accruals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and consultative skills, with the ability to organize and convey complex information clearly and succinctly
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- You are a born leader. People look to you for inspiration, direction and process improvement.
- You might have managed a small but powerful team but are equally comfortable as an individual contributor
- Your Program Management experience is strong. You are process oriented and calculated. You understand how to scale programs through explosive growth and can measure your results.
Your likely Education:
- A Bachelor's Degree in HR, business or psychology is ideal, and an advanced degree is a plus or equivalent
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Requisition ID - 51919
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top