Global Marketing Lead, Business Applications (ERP/CRM)
We are seeking a marketing professional specializing in the marketing of business applications services to large and medium enterprises. The position will strongly focus on establishing a market leading position for Avanade services for ERP and CRM on the Microsoft platform (what Microsoft calls Dynamics 365).
As the global Business Applications marketing lead, you will partner closely with the Market Unit, Offering, Sales, and Marketing teams to drive the overall marketing plan to support the business unit goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- In this role, you will be the marketing focal point for the business creating and driving:
- Marketing planning – establish the overall business applications marketing plan working with the business leadership and the Marketing organization to create a well-integrated and impactful plan.
- Messaging and Positioning – Create messaging and positioning for our business applications capabilities (based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 technologies), industry solutions, and service offerings that differentiate Avanade business applications offerings in the market.
- Content Marketing – Develop sales and marketing assets (web copy, capabilities overviews, thought leadership positioning papers, field marketing materials, etc.) Including supporting the development of high-quality customer stories and social media content. You will be responsible for the communication to and enablement of field sales and marketing teams on how to best use these assets drive pipeline and sales.
- Demand Generation – Work closely with our campaign team and field marketing teams to coordinate your content stream so it aligns well and is consumed by the demand generation campaign
- Alliance Enablement - Develop messaging, high-quality content and support communications campaigns to drive awareness of solutions and successes within our go-to-market partners Accenture and Microsoft.
- Analyst Engagement – drive a consistent cadence of engagement with key analyst such as Forrester and Gartner to help educate and build relationships with these key influencers.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed and experienced in marketing technology professional services and enterprise software solutions including products, implementation services, and on-going application management and other support services. Qualified candidates will possess and demonstrate:
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related fields.
- Extensive experience of professional services or enterprise software experience in core marketing roles (product marketing, content marketing, demand generation, and campaign management).
- The Ideal candidate will have proven experience marketing one or more of the following business application types: enterprise resource planning (ERP); customer relationship management (CRM) commerce and e-commerce; procurement; and marketing and merchandising.
- Proven experience in content marketing – Candidate must show where he/she as developed messaging, created positioning approaches, and developed compelling content (social media posts, brochures, and white papers) as well as curated content.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills - Able to convincingly and collaboratively promote ideas and plans to internal constituencies, executives, prospects, sales teams and analysts.
- Self-sufficiency - Identify execution solutions and go-to-market strategic direction in spite of high degrees of ambiguity across our regions.
- Strong relationship building skills - Ability to work across a multi-national organization with senior leaders to build consensus on marketing priorities is a must.
- Understanding of Partner Marketing – Exposure to building relationships with alliance partners and build joint go-to-market strategies and plans. Experience in effectively managing communication into large partner organizations is a plus.
Requisition ID - 46336
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top