Global Marketing Automation Lead
- Stirling, United Kingdom
Do you excel in leading Adobe Campaign Marketing Automation implementations? If yes, then we want you to apply!
Avanade is looking for a Senior Adobe Campaign & Digital Marketing Technologist. In this role,you will lead and drive some of our largest, marquis deal pursuits and mitigate the risks associated with large scale complex marketing automation projects. This role can be located anywhere in continental Europe.
This role partners with Avanade Global and Regional leadership, as well as key industry partners, such as Adobe, Microsoft and Accenture to define, implement and deliver innovative marketing automation solutions for enterprise clients. This role is responsible for leading and developing diverse teams to ensure a carefully crafted end to end sales and delivery process resulting in successful client engagements.
As a key member of our Global Digital Team, you will contribute to all things digital, from customer experience to digital platforms, analytics, insight, campaigns, mobile, user experience, and should be familiar with UX, UI, programmatic, IoT, data, Agile, DevOps, IA, AI and cognitive.
As a leader you enjoy educating and mentoring others. You are comfortable presenting to both technical and business audiences at senior levels.
This role requires travel flexibility up to 75% more or less depending on project.
You have at least 10 years of marketing automation experience with solid experience in all aspects of digital marketing and campaign technologies including 2-3 years Adobe Campaign Implementation experience.
You have experience in an advisory or consulting role working with global clients and are highly experienced in leading customer facing discussions, handling and eliminating ambiguity and quickly making complex decisions.
Excellent strategic & technical thinker and communicator, able to communicate with technical, marketing and business partners with ability to articulate a vision, deliver constructive feedback and lead by example.
Your Technical Experience Includes :
- XML and SQL to customize data models
- Enterprise Solution Integration: experience of design and development of integration to CRM systems, databases, identity management solutions
- Strong working experience with customer data to design Adobe Campaign solutions, as well as developing bespoke customer solutions where necessary
- Working with customers to assess requirements, design and run client workshops
- Creating implementation plans for new and existing clients and accurate estimates/quotations for use of services
- Knowledge of online or offline direct marketing functions is an asset
- Exposure to full life cycle digital implementation from discovery, delivery through to BAU - understanding of project methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Good technical writing skills for documentation and scoping, defining and managing work packages
- Knowledge of Architectural concepts - design patterns, database design, service-oriented solutions
- Additional digital platform knowledge: AEM, Hybris, Oracle, Sitecore, Marketo, etc.
- Campaign analytics and reporting experience
- WebServices - SOAP and REST APIs
- Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, HTTPS and data encryption
- Data: Excellent understanding of data and database marketing
Back to top