Global Cybersecurity Solution Architect-CoE
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Avanade's Global Security Center of Excellence (CoE) is a pool of client-facing professionals who work on a range of security assignments across the spectrum of Global Solution Areas, ranging from cybersecurity strategy, cybersecurity services and managed cybersecurity. Members of the Security CoE are responsible for the architecture and deployment of Microsoft and third-party security solutions.
Avanade is seeking an experienced, passionate, and client-centric Cloud Security Architect with a focus on Advanced Threat Protection and SIEM technologies to join our Global Solution Areas team.
As a Cloud Security Architect at Avanade and within our global CoE, you'll research, design, and implement cybersecurity solutions to protect our client's most sensitive assets.
In this role, on a global scale, you will drive and grow Avanade's Cloud Security solutions using Microsoft security portfolio of services and industry-leading vendors.
You will be a strong technologist with a practical mind and a passion for new domains to explore.
Within a collaborative and global environment, you will achieve successful business outcomes as you:
- Build, implement, drive, and execute technical solutions that result in business growth and increase our client successes by delivering innovative security solutions
- Lead design thinking, strategic roadmap, architectural vision, and thought leadership
- Drive client-centric and focused pre-sales efforts for specific Cloud Security solutions across Avanade's offering portfolio
- Set cybersecurity architectural standards and best practices for our cloud environments
- Develop offerings and assets based on latest research and technology advancements
- Broaden and master your skillset into advanced and emerging areas of cybersecurity like Zero Trust, advanced threat protection mechanisms, SOC and IoT security
- Originate, develop, and grow exceptional internal and external client relationships
- 5-7+ years of cybersecurity experience in defining strategy and architecture in complex environment
- 5+ years hands on solutioning and shaping modern security solutions for clients
- Possess deep understanding of security trends and strategies for identifying security solutions to meet client business, financial, and technical objectives
- Experience in roles with growing responsibility, leading technical programs within professional services/management consulting or technology firm
- Passionate about the development and delivery of highly technical services and products
- Ability to rapidly understand client's business strategies and possess the capability to apply creative problem-solving skills to deliver high-impact solutions to meet their business needs
- Advising against security requirements to support cloud transformation efforts
- Demonstrated expert level in integrating the entire Microsoft security portfolio of tools including Microsoft 365 security suite, MCAS, Azure Security Center, Microsoft threat protection and Azure Sentinel
- Experience with other similar technologies, e.g., CASB, Endpoint Protection, Next Gen Firewall, SIEM (Splunk, Qradar), etc.
- Good understanding of SOC and managed security services
- Familiarity with Cloud Security Framework with respect to industry standards and other security methodologies
- U nderstanding of CIS benchmarks for Azure cloud foundations
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- CISSP or CCSP preferred
- MSFT Certification AZ-500 appreciated
Alternate Locations: Germany and Netherlands
Back to top