German OR French speaking Enterprise Mobility & Security Fast Track Engineer
- Stirling, United Kingdom
German EM&S Fast Track Engineer
We are looking for a thoughtful, analytical and highly energized, fluent German OR French speaking E&MS Fast Track Engineer. This position is home based, full time.
- Are you EM&S SME?
- Are you fluent in either German or French? Then keep reading!
Due to the nature of this role, will ONLY consider applications with current Intune experience. This role is at Senior Analyst to Consultant level.
You will enjoy this role in this role if you are looking to utilise your technical knowledge in delivering onboarding and guiding customers. You may also come from consultancy looking for a technical but not necessarily hands-on engineering role. You must have experience working with large organisations (over 1000 devices/users)
What is Fast Track:
FastTrack is a service provided by Microsoft that helps customers onboard Microsoft Cloud solutions and drive user adoption. Customers with eligible subscriptions to Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure will use Fast Track services.
Day to day work:
- In our team, we are heavily customer focused people with true passion for handling technical aspects of onboarding customers
- You work with EMS Customers to assess their environment, network and software to identify the actions needed for a smooth and quick Onboarding of Intune (Standalone and Hybrid) and / or Azure AD Premium features
- You love talking about technology and are happy coaching and mentoring other engineers
- You have a customer happiness, so you seek the tasks of executing the delivery of the customer Onboarding Experience for EMS while utilising the company's IP and assets across partners, Microsoft Enterprise services engineering and support teams, the Microsoft field sales organisations and Office 365/ EMS business groups.
- You have hands-on experience deploying, configuring and coordinating a cloud-based MDM solution, ideally Intune, handled SCCM and enabled office 365 services.
- You deploy, configure and administer features of Azure AD
- You enjoy working in a collaborative team, have good communication skills and organisational skills and ability to mentor colleagues
- Any Azure certification is considered a plus: 70-532, 70-533, 70-534
Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more.
What we do to support you:
This is a superb opportunity to be in a rewarding role, that offers ongoing training. Avanade pays for all Microsoft certifications and recognises your dedication by offering you a strong career path. You will have an exposure to work on complex but exciting projects, using variety of Microsoft stack technologies.
- We encourage our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies
- We are people with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for technology!
- We care for our employees and clients, we act with integrity and respect
- You'll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including access to professional technology training and management training
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform important job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top