Future Opportunity: Territory Offering Lead, Detroit
- Cadillac, MI
Do you love working with new clients? So do we!
About the role:
As a Director, Territory Offering Lead, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance and growth of the Modern Application Transformation Offering in your assigned geography. You'll partner closely with the Area MU Lead to implement a strategy for offering identification and investments. In the role, you'll focus on driving the offering every day; serving as the "face" of the offering internally and externally, support offering sales and delivery, lead offering related capability and capacity, and own regional relationships with offering alliance partners, Microsoft and Accenture. We help our clients accelerate their business outcomes and digital transformations through building better software that takes full advantage of Microsoft Azure and modern, design-led agile development approaches utilizing the latest mobile, web, cloud-native architectures and open-source technologies.
In this role, you will run full-spectrum, cross-offering solutions delivery for clients. You will partner with Talent Community Lead and Regional Capability Lead on resourcing and skill needs to maintain effective business operations, project outcomes, using the Global Delivery Network (GDN) as needed, to prepare our organization for market changes.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Collaborate with and educate account and sales team to drive offerings to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review and approval
- Support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in your Region
- Lead budget against assigned Area/Region metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes
- Effectively position your offering and cross-offering offerings within the Regional sales channel
- Develop strong, effective relationships with Accenture at the offering level
- Partner with the global Center of Excellence (CoE) on offering and asset development
- You'll act as main point of contact with local partners, primarily Accenture and Microsoft, to review pipeline, educate on our offerings, and ensure Azure is considered as part of proposed solutions with clients
- Support direct selling teams from creating solutions through proposal and closing deals
- Travel to client sites as needed regionally
Do you revel in success, with a leadership and sales track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships? You are adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients. Internally, you love advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
- Extensive Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- The ability to successfully team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including substantial experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
- A strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and running the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects
We are actively recruiting and interviewing for this 'Future Opportunity' position, however will not be extending offers at the present time.
The outbreak and spread of COVID-19 has created uncertainty for many, and during this period Avanade is focused on the personal safety and well-being of our employees and candidates. The good news is that Avanade is a 38,000-person organization that depends on new ways of working every day and we've been relying on our workplace experience to empower our employees - wherever they're working - for 20 years now. Thanks to our workplace platforms - the likes of Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and more - we've been able to continue delivering work seamlessly and connecting with talent to explore opportunities for tomorrow.
What does that mean for you? It means you can apply and interview virtually, via video, for a future career opportunity without pressure to make a decision. It means that you will have the chance to connect with leaders and hiring managers at your own pace.
We encourage you to speak candidly with your recruiter about your career aspirations and expectations throughout this recruiting process. In return, we are committed to being transparent with you about our intent and goals around this position.
Back to top