Future Opportunity: Sharepoint Developer
- Waltham, MA
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career.... it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to seek business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
- Flourish with open dialogue and debate. We share standard methodologies and solve problems through collaboration.
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
As a SharePoint Developer, you will champion enterprise-class Microsoft solutions for our clients who include the Fortune 500 and other global organizations. Your primary responsibilities are migrating content to SharePoint Online / 2016 and developing and delivering quality SharePoint solutions using leading edge patterns and practices with onshore and offshore teams.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Participate in the assessment of the customer environment and their requirements and documents results properly
- Develop Processes and PowerShell Scripts to facilitate the migration of content to Office 365 / SharePoint On-Premises
- Develop components of the technical solution collaborating with Architects
- Work with the customer to understand requirements and make the appropriate recommendations
- Develop and maintain effective customer and user relationships
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment
- Identify and resolve problems
You're passionate about solving clients' problems. You provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives utilizing Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Framework including web services and enterprise portals. You employ technical and planning skills by participating in large projects while seeking to improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers. You will contribute to our vast repository of intellectual property as we employ Microsoft Technologies to create a dramatically more personal, integrated computing experience.
Your background and skills likely include about 3+ years of SharePoint Development You likely have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field. You are willing to travel (80%).
- SharePoint Online (Office 365) and SharePoint 2016 experience
- Familiarity with PowerApps, Flow, Logic Apps, Microsoft Graph
- SharePoint modern pages and web parts
- Experience leading migration projects to SharePoint Online or OnPrem (using Metalogix, AvePoint, ShareGate, etc)
- Nice to Have:
- Experience with workflow tools such as K2 or Nintex Workflow
- Experience implementing Akumina solutions
We are actively recruiting and interviewing for this 'Future Opportunity' position, however will not be extending offers at the present time.
The outbreak and spread of COVID-19 has created uncertainty for many, and during this period Avanade is focused on the personal safety and well-being of our employees and candidates. The good news is that Avanade is a 38,000-person organization that depends on new ways of working every day and we've been relying on our workplace experience to empower our employees - wherever they're working - for 20 years now. Thanks to our workplace platforms - the likes of Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and more - we've been able to continue delivering work seamlessly and connecting with talent to explore opportunities for tomorrow.
What does that mean for you? It means you can apply and interview virtually, via video, for a future career opportunity without pressure to make a decision. It means that you will have the chance to connect with leaders and hiring managers at your own pace.
We encourage you to speak candidly with your recruiter about your career aspirations and expectations throughout this recruiting process. In return, we are committed to being transparent with you about our intent and goals around this position.
Back to top