Future Opportunity: Senior Security Engineer
- Dublin, GA
Do you love living in the cloud? So do we!
You're committed to the Cloud and helping clients move their business up and realize results.
You're a natural communicator and a trusted technology advisor who wants to help shape your own Cloud community. We'll give you the support and tools to become a recognized specialist, publishing articles and speaking at conferences.
About the role
Avanade security experts design, build and protect systems, applications, data, assets, and people for our organization and our clients. This involves researching, recommending and implementing solutions to improve information security, as well as educating and presenting security requirements and procedures to clients.
As a Security Consulting, you will direct, manage and/or supervise information security activities. You will research, formulate and present a point of view to technical and business stakeholders. Partnering with internal and client servicing teams, you will contribute information security architecture insights and guidance to client solutions. You will identify, prioritize and implement security-related requirements, enabling project teams to deliver secure IT solutions through effective risk management and threat-modeling.
Day to day you will:
- Act as a subject matter expert in Microsoft security technologies
- Implement POCs
- Lead all aspects of the implementation and maintenance of information security activities including access management, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, infrastructure and regulatory compliance with privacy laws
- Act as a subject matter expert, providing guidance and direction on best practices for the protection of information.
Your technological and business skillsets include:
- Proven track record of growing responsibility for positioning and delivering Security Architecture for IAM technologies and processes across large complicated organizations
- Experience with implementation/operations of Identity Governance, Privileged Access Management and Access Management tools
- Proficiency in several security technologies including data loss prevention, encryption, cloud access security brokers, identity and Access Management, micro-segmentation, multi-factor authentication, endpoint protection, SIEM, and perimeter defenses
- Experience with Windows Active Directory, Azure AD, key authentication protocol (e.g. SAML, OAUTH2, LDAP, RADIUS...etc)
- Proficiency implementing security configurations in Office 365
- You should have a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, a related field or equivalent experience.
- Security certification(s) are required.
- 2-3 years' experience designing, implement and supporting Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 / Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 or another relevant IAM solution
- Implemented a multi-factor authentication solution
- 2+ years Azure Active Directory experience
- Implemented Splunk or another SIEM
We are actively recruiting and interviewing for this 'Future Opportunity' position, however will not be extending offers at the present time.
The outbreak and spread of COVID-19 has created uncertainty for many, and during this period Avanade is focused on the personal safety and well-being of our employees and candidates. The good news is that Avanade is a 38,000-person organization that depends on new ways of working every day and we've been relying on our workplace experience to empower our employees - wherever they're working - for 20 years now. Thanks to our workplace platforms - the likes of Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and more - we've been able to continue delivering work seamlessly and connecting with talent to explore opportunities for tomorrow.
What does that mean for you? It means you can apply and interview virtually, via video, for a future career opportunity without pressure to make a decision. It means that you will have the chance to connect with leaders and hiring managers at your own pace.
We encourage you to speak candidly with your recruiter about your career aspirations and expectations throughout this recruiting process. In return, we are committed to being transparent with you about our intent and goals around this position.
Back to top