Future Opportunity: MS Teams / Sharepoint Engineer
- Waltham, MA
You're passionate about solving clients' problems. You provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives utilizing Microsoft O365 Collaboration Services, including web services and enterprise portals. You employ technical and planning skills by participating in large projects while seeking to improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers. You will contribute to our vast repository of intellectual property as we employ Microsoft Technologies to create a dramatically more personal, integrated computing experience.
Your background and skills likely include three (3) or more years of O365 including Skype for Business/Teams projects. You likely have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field. You are willing to travel (80%).
- Microsoft Teams and Groups Administration
- SharePoint Online and OneDrive administration
- Familiarity with the underlying service architecture of Microsoft Teams
- Familiarity with concepts for distribution lists, security groups, and 365 Groups
- Understanding of voice communications and Teams calls in MS Teams
- Experience leading migration projects to Teams (from Skype, SharePoint/OneDrive, Slack, etc)
- Familiarity with Teams Apps, Teams Bots, and Power Apps
- Familiarity with related compliance solutions such as Teams DLP & Communication Compliance
We are actively recruiting and interviewing for this 'Future Opportunity' position, however will not be extending offers at the present time.
The outbreak and spread of COVID-19 has created uncertainty for many, and during this period Avanade is focused on the personal safety and well-being of our employees and candidates. The good news is that Avanade is a 38,000-person organization that depends on new ways of working every day and we've been relying on our workplace experience to empower our employees - wherever they're working - for 20 years now. Thanks to our workplace platforms - the likes of Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and more - we've been able to continue delivering work seamlessly and connecting with talent to explore opportunities for tomorrow.
What does that mean for you? It means you can apply and interview virtually, via video, for a future career opportunity without pressure to make a decision. It means that you will have the chance to connect with leaders and hiring managers at your own pace.
We encourage you to speak candidly with your recruiter about your career aspirations and expectations throughout this recruiting process. In return, we are committed to being transparent with you about our intent and goals around this position.
Back to top