Future Opportunity: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Manufacturing Functional Consultant
- Atlanta, GA
Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So do we.
You're a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology and using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We'll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
You're a natural bridge between consultants and clients, especially when projects are starting up. With your great interpersonal and presentation skills, you establish relationships quickly. You love working in an informal environment where you can use your initiative to realize results.
About the job
ERP is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age. You'll be solving your client's challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions through Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Working as part of the ERP team you'll collect information, analyze requirements and solve problems, providing technical and operational support.
In this role, you'll:
- Transform business requirements into a straightforward and technical model, and match processes to application requirements
- Prototype and configure processes in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O) to make sure the system works the way your client needs it to
- Run workshops with your clients, consultants and client leaders to analyze and design solutions for any application, and handle gaps detected during prototyping
- Work with the technical team to make sure that your clients' needs are incorporated into the specifications and functions
- Create or evaluate a breakdown of your clients' businesses processes so that you can identify and link functional and non-functional requirements
- Documents settings and prepare your clients to use the system
- Support testing the proposed system and train users
- Travel, as needed
You have a passion for learning teamed with good business sense and time management, and you know how to manage your clients' expectations effectively. You've probably got a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant field and at least three years of relevant professional experience.
Ideally, your experience includes:
- Experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Manufacturing module
- Experience managing/leading teams
Important Note about this Future Opportunity:
We are actively recruiting and interviewing for this 'Future Opportunity' position, however will not be extending offers at the present time.
The outbreak and spread of COVID-19 has created uncertainty for many, and during this period Avanade is focused on the personal safety and well-being of our employees and candidates. The good news is that Avanade is a 38,000-person organization that depends on new ways of working every day and we've been relying on our workplace experience to empower our employees - wherever they're working - for 20 years now. Thanks to our workplace platforms - the likes of Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and more - we've been able to continue delivering work seamlessly and connecting with talent to explore opportunities for tomorrow.
What does that mean for you? It means you can apply and interview virtually, via video, for a future career opportunity without pressure to make a decision. It means that you will have the chance to connect with leaders and hiring managers at your own pace.
We encourage you to speak candidly with your recruiter about your career aspirations and expectations throughout this recruiting process. In return, we are committed to being transparent with you about our intent and goals around this position.
Back to top