Future Opportunity: Manager, Security (CyberArk)
- Abilene, TX
Do you love living in the cloud? So do we!
About the Role
A Security Manager is responsible for leading the development of information security architecture and ensuring technology initiatives are implemented within the framework to make our client's cloud environments more secure. The role is accountable for securing enterprise information by identifying network and application security requirements, planning, implementing and testing security controls and procedures. The role of the Manager for Security is to be customer-facing and to play an active role in transforming our client's Security through designing and implementing Security technologies on-premise and in the cloud.
Day to day, you will:
- Work closely with enterprise architects to identify and mitigate risks, perform security reviews, design premier security practices, and deliver strategic, innovative cloud-based security offerings
- Propose, design, plan and execute strategic and tactical operational security objectives
- Perform deep analysis and develop metrics that will measure current risk
- Identify appropriate technology/data sources and drive the collection of data necessary to effectively evaluate threats
- Communicate threat intelligence and vulnerability management options
- Analyzing threats and current security controls to identify gaps in a current defensive posture
- Meet with clients and leading workshops
The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation across Microsoft technology stack and Azure security offerings and will communicate security and risk-related concepts to key partners along with experience with the following:
- Lead and manage deployment of the CyberArk suite of products that include, but are not limited to Enterprise Password Vault, Privileged Session Manager (PSM), Application Access Manager (AAM), Privileged Threat Analytics (PTA), preferred but not required
- At least 5 years of experience crafting, supporting, and upgrading Active Directory environments
- Azure Security (Azure Key Vault, Azure Security Center, Azure Operation Management Service, Log Analytics)
- Architecture and security management
- Solid grasp of security standard methodologies
- Securing network and enterprise cloud applications
- Privileged access management technologies
- Security frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST 800-53 or OWASP
- Building security framework, SIRRP process and/or forensic handling methods
- Knowledge of host hardening, auditing, logging and monitoring, network security, SEIM deployments, security analytics, anomaly detections, PKI
- Market understanding of industry trends for cybersecurity, risk & threat intelligence, and governance
- Proven implementation of cloud security models, particularly identity, network, and encryption
- Demonstrated understanding of Microsoft security technologies and strategy
- Program management skills and solution support for security transformation/implementation programs
- Business case development skills for justifying, prioritizing & forecasting the funding requirements for security programs and initiatives
Your Certifications may include: CISSP, CISM, Microsoft Mobility MCP Exam 98-368, or other meaningful certifications (preferred)
To supplement the technical knowledge and project delivery experience, the successful candidate will come from a Consulting background with good customer facing skills, the ability to capture customer requirements and produce high quality written work. As a consultant, you must be willing to travel to our client locations as needed.
You likely have a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology, or a similar field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
Important Note about this Future Opportunity:
We are actively recruiting and interviewing for this 'Future Opportunity' position, however will not be extending offers at the present time.
The outbreak and spread of COVID-19 has created uncertainty for many, and during this period Avanade is focused on the personal safety and well-being of our employees and candidates. The good news is that Avanade is a 38,000-person organization that depends on new ways of working every day and we've been relying on our workplace experience to empower our employees - wherever they're working - for 20 years now. Thanks to our workplace platforms - the likes of Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and more - we've been able to continue delivering work seamlessly and connecting with talent to explore opportunities for tomorrow.
What does that mean for you? It means you can apply and interview virtually, via video, for a future career opportunity without pressure to make a decision. It means that you will have the chance to connect with leaders and hiring managers at your own pace.
We encourage you to speak candidly with your recruiter about your career aspirations and expectations throughout this recruiting process. In return, we are committed to being transparent with you about our intent and goals around this position.
Back to top