Future Opportunity: Full-stack Developer
- Abilene, TX
Do you want to put companies back in control of their code? So do we.
About the Job
As a Full-stack Developer / Consultant you will have the opportunity to be part of digital transformation while being surrounded by people who are passionate about building modern applications that leverage the industry's leading technologies. You will learn our client's business, organization, systems, challenges, and goals, and then utilize that knowledge to work with a team to deliver outstanding results.
- Participate in a development team, producing components for new and existing applications with focus on the Microsoft technology stack
- Participate in development teams as a key contributor, typically following the agile delivery methodology
- Create technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Design and build application/unit tests according to a given test plan
- Interface directly with customers, capturing feedback and discussing technical design
- Act as a key contributor in an agile sprint team, performing sprints on new and existing applications
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environments
- Identify and resolve problems
- Maintain and repair existing applications
Your Technical Background Likely Includes Experience
You are a talented software developer who is able to communicate clearly with non-technical audiences. While passionate about technology, you have a strong business sensibility and ability to connect well with clients.
- 3+ years of professional full-stack web development experience with C# and the .NET framework
- Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Developing client premise-based and/or web-based software solutions with application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
- Experienced in Azure Web Apps, configure Diagnostics Monitoring and Analytics
- Knowledge or experience in any of the following: AngularJS, Angular2+, Typescript, JQuery, Knockout, React, Cloud is a plus
- Open to potential travel as required
- At least 1 year working in Agile or Fast Agile methodology
- Knowledge or experience in test driven development
Important Note about this Future Opportunity:
We are actively recruiting and interviewing for this 'Future Opportunity' position, however will not be extending offers at the present time.
The outbreak and spread of COVID-19 has created uncertainty for many, and during this period Avanade is focused on the personal safety and well-being of our employees and candidates. The good news is that Avanade is a 38,000-person organization that depends on new ways of working every day and we've been relying on our workplace experience to empower our employees - wherever they're working - for 20 years now. Thanks to our workplace platforms - the likes of Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and more - we've been able to continue delivering work seamlessly and connecting with talent to explore opportunities for tomorrow.
What does that mean for you? It means you can apply and interview virtually, via video, for a future career opportunity without pressure to make a decision. It means that you will have the chance to connect with leaders and hiring managers at your own pace.
We encourage you to speak candidly with your recruiter about your career aspirations and expectations throughout this recruiting process. In return, we are committed to being transparent with you about our intent and goals around this position.
Back to top