Future Opportunity: D365 CRM Developer
- Dublin, GA
Your experience is key to all phases of our projects and relationships. You encourage, inspire, consider and collaborate at every level with both colleagues and clients. As a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solution Developer Consultant, you collaborate on and contribute to all project phases, and you have the technical knowhow to design, coordinate and put into practice CRM solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with project teams in customizing, developing, integrating, and extending Dynamics 365 CE and PowerApps to meet client needs
- Work with technology and design teams to support your clients - including identifying challenges on the horizon and supporting constant improvement
- Travel as needed to client sites
- A detailed professional who knows how CRM supports client business needs
- Adept at crafting CRM solutions with the ability to impart your knowledge with colleagues all over the globe
- Your knowhow will find you working in all phases of the SDLC
- You will be the lynchpin between clients, colleagues, and business partners in delivering solutions
- You are an excellent communicator, with strong client management skills, and a real passion for technology
- You enjoy partnering with your clients to develop and lead a technology plan supported by CRM, and you have experience as a consultant working with external clients
- You have around five years of experience in system design, application development, software engineering, or other related experience
- You likely have a Bachelor's degree in business systems or a related field or equivalent experience
- You are a self-starter and creative thinker
- You are passionate about customer relationship management (CRM) and its potential to move organizations forward
- Working with global and offshore teams to establish and maintain CRM technology
- Hands-on experience with D365 Customer Experience / Dynamics CRM / PowerApps technical solutions
- Work experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following D365 / Dynamics CRM modules: Project Service Automation, Field Service, Sales, Marketing
- Experience developing & deploying business applications using Microsoft's Dynamics Power Platform
- Core Skills: C#, SQL, .Net, D365, CRM SDK, CRM Plugins, PowerApps, PowerBI, & Flow
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of relational database concepts
We are actively recruiting and interviewing for this 'Future Opportunity' position, however will not be extending offers at the present time.
The outbreak and spread of COVID-19 has created uncertainty for many, and during this period Avanade is focused on the personal safety and well-being of our employees and candidates. The good news is that Avanade is a 38,000-person organization that depends on new ways of working every day and we've been relying on our workplace experience to empower our employees - wherever they're working - for 20 years now. Thanks to our workplace platforms - the likes of Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and more - we've been able to continue delivering work seamlessly and connecting with talent to explore opportunities for tomorrow.
What does that mean for you? It means you can apply and interview virtually, via video, for a future career opportunity without pressure to make a decision. It means that you will have the chance to connect with leaders and hiring managers at your own pace.
We encourage you to speak candidly with your recruiter about your career aspirations and expectations throughout this recruiting process. In return, we are committed to being transparent with you about our intent and goals around this position.
Back to top