Full-stack .NET developer (React or Angular)
Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studio, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of developers, designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, and more, who, when brought together, create transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and the best brands in the world. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, keep reading.
About the role
As a client-facing Full Stack Developer, you'll have the opportunity to learn our clients' business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals. You'll partner directly with client(s) to define and clarify requirements, then work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates to deliver exceptional client results.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components
- Work closely with your project team, fostering a fun and collaborative environment
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming
- Occasionally travel to your client's site, as needed
Your technical and business skillset likely includes:
- Experience with React.js or Angular
- Experience with full-stack development and the .NET stack, including C#, Active Server Pages (ASP.NET), Web Application Program Interface (API), .NET Core (nice to have)
- Computer Science and development fundamentals, including Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (Microsoft Azure) is a plus
- Experience analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Solid written and spoken English skills
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Madeleine A.Solutions Developer
As a development lead on Avanade’s projects, including content management modernization, Madeleine works with a team of technical experts to develop and implement solutions for her clients.
Back to top