Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies and thrive in an organization with real passion for teamwork, business and changing things for the better? Then you should keep reading!
Avanade Denmark is looking for a Fullstack Developer to join our skilled and dynamic team that every single day will inspire you. Together with your colleagues, you will work in an agile environment to build new digital solutions for our clients. We work together in both small and large teams with people that share the same passion and happiness of delivering phenomenal projects.
You will be working on highly complex projects for some of Denmark's most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
As a Fullstack Developer at Avanade you will:
- Develop innovative solutions using the latest Web and Microsoft technologies
- Collaborate with developers, testers and the scrum master in your team to build new digital experiences
- Develop solutions throughout the stack of models ranging from Frontend to deep backend integrations
- Design and develop well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches
- Work with offshore development teams
- Partner with multi-functional technology teams to integrate solutions
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in designing solutions on the Microsoft platform
- Experience with Agile / Scrum, Automated testing, SQL and Design Patterns
- Experience with DevOps and Agile principles. TDD / DDD / SOLID / CI / CD and other patterns and practices
- Relevant bachelor's or master's degree
- Azure platform
- DevOps using tools like Azure DevOps, SonarQube, Selenium, Grunt, gulp etc.
- .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, EF Core
- Microservices architecture
- Posess hunger and a big drive for constantly being up to date with technology and new features and changes
- Posses a 'can do - will do' attitude, that guarantees the absolute best client experience
- Enjoy working in diverse teams
- Have excellent written and oral/presentation skills both in Danish and in English
- Have a strong interest and passion for growing your own technology skills
If the above sounds interesting, click on 'Apply Now' and Davide Sanguini from Talent Acquisition will arrange meetings with relevant applicants on an on-going basis in the pursuit to find our next future star consultants.
Back to top