Full stack Developer
Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies and thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better? Then you should keep reading.
Avanade is looking for a Full stack Developer to join our skilled and passionate team that every single day will inspire you. Together with your colleagues you will work in an agile environment to build new digital solutions for our clients. We work together in both small and large teams with people that share the same passion and happiness of delivering phenomenal projects.
Did you know that Avanade is the world's largest, independent, Microsoft innovator? For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients' digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in Sweden - a chance to say, "I was there, we did it!". With over 30,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
You will be working on highly complex projects for some of Sweden's most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
As a Full stack Developer with Avanade you will:
- Develop innovative solutions using the latest Web and Microsoft technologies
- Collaborate with developers, testers and the scrum master in your team to build new digital experiences.
- Develop solutions throughout the stack of models ranging from Frontend to deep backend integrations.
- Design and develop well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches
- A minimum 2 years of experience in web development with the Microsoft stack of technology.
- Have both front-end experience (HTML, CSS, React, Angular) and back-end (.NET Core, SQL, Azure PaaS)
- Worked with DevOps and Agile principles. TDD / DDD / SOLID / CI / CD and other patterns and practices
- Experienced in .NET development and have a mindset of developing sustainable and scalable solutions
- Analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business
- Excited by designing and developing well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches
- Great communication skills in Swedish and English
Working for Avanade:
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It's more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference to you, your clients, and the world.
As a global organization, we recognize and embrace the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing everyone to be the best at what they do makes us better at what we do.
Our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem.
Welcome with your application!
Back to top