Full-Stack Angular Developer
As a client-facing Front-End Web Developer, you'll have the opportunity to learn our client's business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals. You'll partner directly with client(s) to define and clarify requirements, then work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates to deliver exceptional client results.
An experienced Web Developer, you'll work on the server-side and User Interface (UI) area of an enterprise trading platform application with pluggable asset classes for users to interact with. You'll help to modernize trade flow, integrate legacy systems, support different order types and leverage better infrastructure.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice, mentorship, feedback and paired programming
- Potentially work part-time or full-time at your client's site
- Travel, as necessary.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Your technical and Business skill set likely includes:
- Excited about modern web (AngularJS, ReactJS, EmberJS, nodeJS)
- 2+ years of MS SQL experience
- Experience in .NET Web Application Development.
- Experience with RESTful Web Services
- Strong CS and development fundamentals, including OOP
- Experience in Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud is a plus
- Personable, enthusiastic, strong communicator, and are detail oriented.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Ability to develop stand-alone applications in AngularJS
- You likely have a Computer Science degree or equivalent background and 2 or more years of web development experience.
Requisition ID - 53380
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top