Full Stack Web Developer (React)
Welcome to the Avanade Poland Digital Innovation Studio , where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a dynamic, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, build transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and the best brands on the planet. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, keep reading.
About the role
As a client-facing Full Stack Web Developer (React), you'll have the opportunity to learn our clients' business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals. You'll partner directly with client(s) to define and clarify requirements, then work with your team to build accurate project and task estimates to deliver exceptional client results.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule.
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components.
- Work closely with your project team, fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
- Ensure quality through alignment to technical best practices and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming.
- Occasionally travel to your client's site, as needed.
Your technical and business skillset likely includes:
- Around 3-4 years of experience of full-stack web development experience and the .NET stack, including C#, Active Server Pages (ASP.NET), Web Application Program Interface (API), .NET Core (nice to have)
- Single Page Application design in React.js with Redux.
- Computer Science and development fundamentals, including Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Functional Programming (FP).
- Experience analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts.
- Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical partners.
- Solid written and spoken English skills.
Back to top