Full Stack .net Developer
As a Full Stack .net Developer, you'll design and develop components across the full-stack of web application development, from back-end service and server side processing, data access design and implementation, to front-end web development with meaningful frameworks such as Angular, Ember, Knockout, Aurelia, React, Bootstrap etc.
As a Developer by heart who is passionate in taking complex business problems and converting them into elegant solutions with emphasis on modern web standards, confirmed patterns & practices and scalability you will be responsible for working in teams designing and building cloud scale web applications for our clients.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work directly with our clients to define and refine requirements.
- Design and Develop fully functional application components, features and services.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, maintainable and robust code.
- Be part of a strong, creative, multi-functional project team, designing, building and testing new products, services and infrastructure.
- Ensure quality through consistency to technical standard methodology and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming.
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
- A broad knowledge of the .NET Web stack (e.g. ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, Web API) architecture and development.
- Experience in both relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience building web services (e.g. SOAP, REST).
- Experience with Algorithms and Software Design.
- Experience in building Single Page Applications making proper use of frameworks.
- Experience in developing and executing unit tests to ensure and maintain code quality.
- Demonstrable experience in structured development and build environments (continuous integration, test automation, automated configuration and deployment)
- Strong awareness and consistency to standard methodologies of coding, testing and deployment.
- Personable, enthusiastic, a good communicator
- Able to work independently and in a team setting.
- Passionate for technology - curiosity towards new and emerging technology within web, cloud and multi-form-factor development, languages, frameworks and methodologies
- Authoritative knowledge of Angular JS or another relevant SPA development framework.
- Working knowledge of Node.JS.
- Experience with Cross-browser development and troubleshooting.
- Authoritative knowledge in designing, implementing and consuming RESTful services.
- Experience with mobile technologies (e.g. iOS, Android, PhoneGap/Cordova, Appcelerator).
- Experienced with Agile development practices.
- Experience with common cloud DevOps techniques and technologies.
- Experience with Azure PaaS for storage, compute and applications.
- Experience with public key infrastructure, digital certificates and PKI related technologies.
- Experience in web socket technologies (e.g. SignalR, Socket.IO).
- Experience with big-data platform(s) (e.g. Hadoop).
- Working knowledge of user, security and identity management in a web environment.
- Knowledge of industrial control systems and security implications.
- Demonstrable ability to work with end users, analysts, and developers to understand features and technical implementations.
- Ability to provide technical solution recommendations which align to the clients' business and technology strategy.
- Demonstrable ability to scope and estimate level of effort for the development of solution features and or functionality.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft gold partner with unrivalled development and training
- Competitive base salary
- Access to Avanade University
- Dedicated career manager to support your progression
- Travel can be up to 80%. Our projects are based all over the UK.
- If the project to which you are assigned is not within commutable distance, you will usually stay in a hotel room 3 nights per week in order to work on-site 4 days per week. The 5th day is usually worked from home.
- Due to the nature of our business, this travel requirement is non negotiable.
Back to top