Full Stack .net Developer
About the role:
Avanade's ambition is to become the market leader for Modern Workplace, Employee Experience transformation and managed services by end of 2021. We help clients to modernise their technology platforms increasing efficiency, responsiveness and security, deliver employee experiences on a par with customer experiences to increase productivity and engagement, re-imagine their business operations to unlock new sources of value and remove cultural barriers that constrain sustainable growth.
To make our ambition a reality we have established the Modern Workplace Market Unit which will be responsible for implementing the Workplace growth strategy and driving increased sales, revenues, capability and reputation. The Market Unit will have two strategic (advisory and technology) offerings called Workplace Platform Modernisation and Workplace Value Realisation. These are underpinned by sub offerings spanning strategy, culture, experience, operations and technology transformation and managed services that assist clients with Evergreen IT management through to identification and realisation of new business value opportunities.
As Europe Workplace Value Realization Offering Lead you will be accountable for the overall strategy and business performance of the Workplace Value Realization Offering and sub offerings in the Europe Area which includes six geographical regions across Europe. You will work closely with the Europe and Regional Workplace Market Unit Leads, Workplace Advisory Lead, Global Market Unit Leadership Team, Talent Community, Regional Capability Lead and Global Delivery Network
• Lead the definition and implementation of the Area Workplace Value Realization Offering go to market strategy and business plan, with the aim of establishing Avanade as the Workplace transformation and managed services market leader by FY21, and achieving agreed performance targets
• Support the conversion of the Workplace Value Realization pipeline in partnership with the Area Modern Workplace MU Lead, Regional Workplace MU Leads, Regional Workplace Value Realization Offering Leads, Workplace Platform Modernization Offering Lead, Advisory Workplace Lead, Operating Group Leads, Client Account Leads and Partners. You will lead by example through active engagement with clients and conversion of lighthouse deals
- Support the Regional Workplace Value Realization Offering Leads in being successful, achieving their targets and developing the necessary capability, capacity and pipeline for continued success
- deal pursuit, review and approval
• Adapt and augment the global Workplace Value Realization offering, sub offerings, services, assets, methods and tools so they have positive impact in the Europe market. Contribute to the periodic refresh of the offering and methods portfolio working with the Global Workplace Centre of Excellence
• Assist the Area and Regional MU Delivery Leads with quality assurance and issue resolution where needed to protect engagement commercials and corporate reputation
• Shape the people recruitment, development and top talent retention plan for the Workplace Value Realization Offering liaising with Advisory and Regional Workplace Value Realization Offering Leads and Regional Market Unit Leads so that Avanade has the capability and capacity needed to grow sales, revenues and reputation
• Support the Regional Modern Workplace Market Unit Leads with the regional marketing initiatives to design and execute Workplace campaigns, events and communications that drive influence and demand
• Identify, secure funding for, and execute investments needed to enhance Workplace Value Realization pipeline, client portfolio, capabilities, sales and revenues in the Europe market
• Manage budget against assigned Area metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes
• Travel as dictated by the business.
You are an experienced business technology transformation leader, with a track record of growing a line of business through go to market strategy development, business planning, sales generation and delivery leadership. You also have a track record of developing and growing long term, high value client relationships, with strong influencing and negotiation capabilities. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of client centric solutions and offerings.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
• A track record of building a business technology transformation or digital transformation business through a combination of new logo wins and expansion of existing engagements using indirect/ direct channels. You will ideally have developed and cultivated C-Level client relationships in technology and business domains
• A track record of delivering complex business technology solutions for client organisations that have contributed directly to, or enabled, improved customer/ employee experience, profitability, responsiveness, reputational enhancement and top talent retention
• Experience of building, developing and retaining talented teams containing a mix of advisory and engineering skills
• Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organisation, including experience with onshore, near-shore and off-shore delivery teams
• Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects
• Knowledge of modern workplace technology platforms and services including Microsoft 365 (Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security), Azure and an appreciation of RPA, AI and MR
• Over 10 years relevant business technology leadership experience, including solution sales creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrable people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy or systems integrator
You also ideally have:
• Shaped, sold and led a portfolio of client engagements focused on three or more of the following topics: Digital/ Workplace Strategy and Transformation; IT Strategy and Transformation or Technology Platform, Applications and Services Modernisation; Multi-Speed IT Operating Model; Enterprise Architecture; Workplace Security; Customer and/ or Employee Experience Transformation; business strategy and model design and implementation; business operations transformation (e.g. new product development, sales, service); organisational change management; cost reduction, culture and people strategy
• Contributed to the design, assembly, pricing and delivery of managed IT and business services deals
• Deep industry knowledge covering two or more of the following: Banking, Insurance, Products, Retail, Energy, Utilities, Health and Public Sector
• A Bachelor's degree in business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related).
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Back to top