Full Stack Developer - Java + Angular (SP)
Build a career you love.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. We do all the things you would expect from the leading digital innovator - but it's what you don't expect that makes us different.
We know work isn't your only passion, and we place real value in you - your career, your goals, your development and your time away from work - so that you can be your best self. Here you will have access to the latest technology and tools to help you flexibly manage your time and commitments. Our world-class training program will ensure you have the right certifications and market-relevant skills to get ahead, and stay ahead. You will also sharpen your technical and professional skills every day, helping clients transform their business for the digital age.
At Avanade, we are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace where our people can do their best work. We are taking a stand for gender parity and creating an environment where everyone can thrive. We welcome your unique perspectives and talents.
Whether this is the first or next step in your career, join us and build a career you love. www.avanade.com/careers.
Responsibilities will include:
• Inside an agile environment working directly with POs and Biz to understand requirements inside of an agile team acting as a T-Shaped full stack developer
• Coding solutions and enhancements that follow Object Oriented methodologies and Design Patterns
• Maintaining JIRA tickets
• Maintaining software version control (GIT)
• Working with business users directly and other US Teams around the globe in a distributed agile model
• Available to maintain web calls most of the time for each agile ceremony
• Strong Object Oriented analysis, design, and agile development experience
• Strong knowledge and experience with Design Patterns
• Strong Java experience
• Strong Spring Core (IoC) and SpringBoot experience
• Strong Web Services (Json type) experience
• Front-end frameworks experience: Angular, Node.js, Bootstrap, JQuery
• Junit, JBehave experience
• Knowledge/experience on TDD, BDD
• SQL experience
• Experience with version control and software release procedures using GIT
• Experience building and managing Java projects using Maven
• Ability to work in a team environment in an Agile Way
• Excellent English (verbal, technical, & written) communication skills
• Agile experience: Minimum 5/7 years of successful application development experience
• Cloud experience in AWS
Nice-to-have skills :
• CloudFoundry experience
• Reactjs, Scala, Spray, kakfa experience
• Microservices, distributed databases experience.
Requisition ID - 56517
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top