Front-End Web Developer (Angular2+)
About the role
As a client-facing Front-End Web Developer, you'll have the opportunity to learn our client's business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals. You'll partner directly with client(s) to define and clarify requirements, then work with your team to build and deliver high quality and scalable code in Angular4.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule in utilizing Angular4
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice, mentorship, feedback and paired programming
- Potentially work part-time or full-time at your client's site
- Travel, as necessary.
You're excited about the latest in modern web development. You're personable and enthusiastic, looking to join a team of others like you. You likely have experience as a consultant, working with external clients on a regular basis.
Your technical and Business skillset likely includes:
- Single Page Application design (ex. React.js, Angular4, Knockout)
- Computer Science (CS) and development fundamentals, including Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Being comfortable in a general purpose language preferred: C#, Java, or Python.
You likely have a Computer Science degree or equivalent background and 4 or more years of web development experience.
Requisition ID - 54011
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top