Front-End Engineer/Designer (EG)
About the role 日本語
The Experience Design (XD) team provides efficient and scalable solutions to deliver a seamless experience across multiple touch-points. Its goal is to humanize technology and empower business.
As an Experience Design (XD) professional, you will assist in building modern, responsive and functional web user interfaces across screen sizes. You will contribute to consulting projects by delivering visual comps, prototypes and final designs. You will maintain a constant awareness of new technologies and best practices and experiment with new techniques and proofs of concept.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Support development of discrete, module site structure and code, with a focus on code reuse
- Support code review efforts for project work and suggest areas to refactor or improve
- Build prototypes and proofs of concept that contribute to Avanade's library of reusable features and modules
- Create creative technical solutions to address challenges to Avanade and our clients
- Drive quality of code and attention to detail within Avanade through informal communication, formal presentations and training sessions
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to integrate solutions and requirements into UX strategies
- Communicate technical requirements, benefits or limitations in terms that non-technical staff can easily understand
- Contribute to business development efforts through customer relationship and request-for-proposal submission support
Your background and skills likely include:
- Experience with UX disciplines such as UX research methods, information architecture, usability testing and content strategies
- Knowledge of visual design capabilities and strategies.
- Experience with tools and frameworks used in front-end development including Bootstrap, Angular, Grunt, GitHub, SASS and Less
- Understanding of code debugging practices and tools such as browser compatibility and feature support, integrated developer tools, error trapping, breakpoints
- Experience translating requirements into design specifications and articulating technical feasibility of solutions
- Experience researching, designing and/or proposing solutions with mobile layouts in mind
- 1+ years relevant UI/front-end development experience 日本語
- Experience with Adobe CC applications including, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with development for mobile devices
- Ability to code to specifications
You likely have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Web Development, Visual Communication, Interaction Design, Human Factors Engineering, Behavioral Psychology, Human/Computer Interaction, or similar degree; experience may substitute degree. Master's in related discipline a plus.
- Knowledge of Sitecore and Microsoft technologies including SharePoint and Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge of visual design capabilities and strategies
Requisition ID - 40675
アバナードは、人と Microsoft エコシステムの力を活用した革新的なデジタルおよびクラウド サービス、ビジネス ソリューション、デザイン主導エクスペリエンスのリーディング プロバイダーです。アバナードのプロフェッショナルは、テクノロジーと、ビジネスおよび業界に関する専門知識とを結び付け、お客様とその顧客に確かな成果を提供するためのソリューションを構築・展開します。アバナードは、世界 23 か国 29,000 名の従業員をデジタルにつなぎ、多様性を重視してビジネスを行う地域を尊重する協調的な企業文化を通じて、お客様に最高のソリューションを提供します。アクセンチュアが実質過半数を所有するアバナードは、2000 年にアクセンチュアとマイクロソフトの合弁会社として設立されました。詳細については、www.avanade.com をご覧ください。
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top