FrontEnd Developer - Stockholm and Gothenburg
Did you know that Avanade is the world's largest, independent, Microsoft innovator? For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients' digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in Sweden - a chance to say "I was there, we did it!".
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It's more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference to you, your clients, and the world.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Sweden's most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
As a global organization, we recognize and embrace the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing each individual to be the best at what they do makes us better at what we do.
Front-End Developer in Avanade
As a Front-End developer at Avanade, you will be working with digital experience platforms at some of Sweden's largest brands. At Avanade, we run projects for our customers which means that you will be part of a team and we expect that you function well in that setting, grab opportunities and share knowledge. Our customers are in the fore-front of Digital which means that you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and trends. We encourage all our colleagues to help our customers dive even deeper into digital transformation of their business, which will give you a unique opportunity to not only implement but also invent.
With about 4 years of experience, relevant university degree (or equivalent) and with a passion for UI design and front-end development, we think you have the following experience:
- UI design knowledge including Adobe products, accessibility and web standards
- Understanding of UX concepts, techniques and practices
- Responsive Design
You will be a part of the Software Engineering Community, led by PerErik Nordman, you will have the opportunity to share your knowledge with the team of 30 people.
Could the role as Front-End Developer with us be the next challenging opportunity for you?
- Would you thrive in an innovative environment working with the latest Advanced Technologies?
- Are you passionate for emerging technologies with hunger to innovate?
- Do you believe that teamwork and sharing your knowledge with others is the way to reach results?
- Would you love to be part of a skilled and passionate team of that every day will inspire you to be the best you can be?
- Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals?
For more information about Avanade Sweden: www.avanade.com/sverige-karriar
More about Avanade
With over 30,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
Our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our core values guide our work:
- We act with integrity and respect.
- We believe everyone counts
- We change things for the better
- We deliver with excellence
- We innovate with passion and purpose.
Requisition ID - 48776
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top