- Rugby, United Kingdom
Do you want to put companies back in control of their code? So do we.
You take the best from open-source applications to create bespoke solutions that are both innovative and agile.
About the Role
As a client-facing Front-end Web Developer, you'll have the opportunity to learn our client's business, their organization, systems, challenges, and goals. You'll partner directly with client(s) to define and clarify requirements, then work with your team to build accurate project and task estimates to deliver outstanding client results.
As an expert Web Developer, you'll work on the server-side and User Interface (UI) area of an enterprise trading platform application with pluggable asset classes for users to interact with. You'll help to modernize trade flow, integrate legacy systems, support different order types and leverage better infrastructure.
Day-To-Day, You will:
- Deliver outstanding client results and project success
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of meaningful and complex components
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical standard methodology, mentorship, feedback and paired programming
- Potentially work part-time or full-time at your client's site
- Travel, as necessary
You're passionate about the latest in FinTech and modern web development. You're personable and enthusiastic, looking to join a team of others like you. You likely have experience as a consultant, working with external clients on a regular basis.
Your Technical and Business Skillsets Include:
- Single Page Application design (ex. React.js, Angular, Knockout)
- Computer Science (CS) and development fundamentals, including Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Being comfortable in a general-purpose language preferred: C#, Java, or Python
- You likely have a Computer Science degree or equivalent background and 2 or more years of web development experience
Back to top