Front End Developer - XD
Avanade, a well-respected technical/Digital consulting firm, is looking for Front-End Developer to join our fast-growing, energetic Digital Team.
Why join Avanade? Are you passionate about building better user experiences? Do you want to create experiences that have a positive and lasting impact on people's lives? Avanade's newly launched Digital Studio engages a diverse array of design challenges across various industries, working with a variety of internationally recognised brands. We solve these challenges with an equally diverse array of products, from internal and external line-of-business applications, to public-facing websites, to mobile and tablet applications. The demand for experience design is rapidly growing - so much that we need more people like you to join our all-star team.
As a Front-End Developer at Avanade, you will be closely working with UX Architects and Interaction Designers helping turn designed experiences into reality. We provide efficient and scalable solutions to deliver a seamless experience across multiple touch-points. Our goal is to help designers shape and imagine the future. Joining Avanade, you will be part of a global team and be working with team members internationally.
The Consultant, Front-End Developer builds modern, functional, and responsive web user interfaces across screen sizes.
- Maintain a finger-on-the-pulse awareness of new technologies and best practices by following industry publications and blogs
- Experiment with new techniques and proofs of concept for improving code
- Develop discrete, modular site structure and code, with a focus on reusability of code (write once, run anywhere)
- Provide direction and examples for junior developers to follow
- Conduct code reviews for project work and suggest areas for refactoring or improvement
- Help build Avanade's library of reusable features and modules by building prototypes and proofs of concept
- Create creative technical solutions to address challenges for Avanade and their clients
- 5+ years relevant UI / front-end development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Web Development or similar degree.
- Experience may substitute for degree
- Masters in related discipline a plus
- Demonstrates ability to work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional team environment
You will have the flexibility to work from home with some travel required to meet with clients
Requisition ID - 51176
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top