Financial Services Cloud Architect (SP)
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
As a Financial Services Cloud Architect, you will is responsible for managing the development of industry specific strategies for Avanade and its clients. Leveraging deep industry expertise, you will establish a point of view to guide our industry go to market strategy and delivery success.
Additionally, this role may be responsible for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data and developing and managing trust-based relationships with senior clients.
The Cloud Architect will also drive DevOps focusing on the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tooling and continuous delivery cycle, leading teams and organizations provide agility and business-value
Day-to-day you will:
- Engage with client business stakeholders to understand short and long-term business implications (people, process, systems, change) of proposed or potential cloud strategies
- Determine critical success factors for solution, and balances client expectations within project constraints to ensure success
- Lead and conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses, including the timely synthesis of complex data into meaningful insights
- Assess and develop strategies to mitigate identified strategic risk
- Identify and address client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships
- Integrate into client business processes and can effectively work with enterprise customers
- Provide coaching and career guidance to strategy team members
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of and/or success in professional services roles helping companies address multi-layer, complex client issues in support of cloud strategies
- Experience in planning and implementing cloud (Infrastructure and Application) and DevOps architectures for critical business systems
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge around the end-to-end value chain of IT applications and infrastructure
- Demonstrates deep understanding of emerging technology trends and commercial offerings in support of those trends
- Demonstrates thorough aptitude for leading and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, including the timely synthesis of complex data into meaningful insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively convey strategic concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple levels
- Experience serving as expert consultant to stakeholders, obtaining buy-in and establishing relationships
- Ability to formulate and present a point of view to technical and business stakeholders
- Experience with the provision of consulting services in large scale technology projects working effectively with clients and Avanade team members across all levels
Preferred Education Background: You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field; MBA or equivalent preferred.
Preferred Years of Work Experience: You likely have about 5-7+ years of Information Technology experience.
Preferred Years of Management Experience: 4+ years managing complex teams of business and technical resources
Nature of Work: Creates and implements work plans for assigned projects, programs, and/or clients against established operational objectives; supports translation of group strategy into objectives and work plans.
Scope of Work: Provides operational leadership for large-scale, strategically critical work efforts requiring significant coordination.
Complexity: Complex problems that span work domains and require continual alignment to internal and external business issues to deliver expected results across groups.
Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work, including ability to reshape work plans, guided by professional best practices and domain expertise.
Organizational Impact: Work efforts have significant impact on near- and medium-term Avanade and/or client operations. If client-facing, should contribute to client-relationship and sales outcomes.
Supervision Received: Works independently, with occasional validation of work efforts against strategic and operational objectives. Significant latitude in judgment & approach.
Supervision Provided: Mentors and manages work efforts of more junior colleagues and team members as required by various workstreams; may formally supervise work of project teams. If managing team(s) of more junior employees full-time, then refer to the People & Business Leadership leveling criteria. Often serves as Career Advisor.
Knowledge Applied: Applies advanced knowledge of learned occupation / discipline and strong business operational acumen.
Accountabilities & Metrics: - Chargeability target
- Personal goals
Relevant Additional Details: This field is reserved for any additional details that may not be globally relevant and consistently vary on a position-by-position basis.
Requisition ID - 46362
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top