Finance Analyst, Client Finance Management
- Chicago, IL
Our CFM Finance Analyst collaborates with Project Managers and Delivery Leads to provide finance support for a regional business unit(s). This entry level, non-travel position serves as a hands-on member of an in-country finance team, passionate about supporting the Delivery organization in the EAC reviews and all the Order To Cash Processes, such as Opening and Closing projects, invoicing, and collections.
The CFM Analyst is responsible for assisting in a variety of areas focused on partnering with Delivery to ensure that all projects are invoiced accurately and timely.
Specific scope of work will include:
- Collaborating with the CFM Lead and the Service Center team to confirm all Customer invoices get paid on time
- Supporting Delivery and/or Business Development Team with invoice questions/concerns
- Partnering with Delivery organization and with the CFM lead to ensure compliance with policies and internal controls, including but not limited to contract checklists and revenue recognition policies
- Supporting the lead in preparing the ATMs (Accounting Treatment Memos) for direct projects
- Teaming with Project Managers to monitor engagement profitability
- Coordinating with the lead to develop and prepare engagement-specific financial reports for client management
- Providing advice to Project Managers with respect to financial reporting concepts, key financial metrics, etc.
- Supporting the lead to provide appropriate engagement-specific financial data for regional budgets and forecasts
- Collaborating with an offshore team to post invoices
- Completing detailed monthly close activities for assigned projects.
Years of Experience:
0 to 2 years' experience in finance/accounting position
Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration or accounting
- Detailed oriented, hands-on team member ready to be part of the regional finance team
- Highly organized with excellent analytical skills
- Self-starter with a curiosity to learn new processes
- Ability to manage independent work effort
- Confidence to engage with contract executives regarding financial reporting and accounting matters
- Excellent communication skills including proficiency in English
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Windows based software packages: Word, Outlook, etc.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Knowledge of consulting companies
- Knowledge of SAP Financials and US GAAP
Back to top