Experienced Microsoft Infrastructure Consultant
As a Senior Infrastructure Consultant in Azure/O365, we count on your abilities in leading teams to plan, analyze, design, build, test and deploy enterprise Microsoft technology infrastructures.
You will apply your functional knowledge and technical expertise in the designing of systems to support customer needs while contributing to our vast repository of intellectual property.
Given your experience, we will also count on you to coach, train, and mentor team members and advise customers.
Occasionally, you might be involved in the process of convincing potential clients of Avanade's solution, through proposal development, change requirements and developing customer relationships while analyzing the customer's business.
Concretely you are involved with one or more of the following:
- Azure cloud migrations and O365-projects at enterprise level (not limited to Microsoft technology)
- Desktop Transformation: Execute large-scale desktop transformations and migrations
- Server consolidation and upgrades, aiming to maximize resources and/or upgrade towards the newest technologies.
- Enterprise Directories: Deploy enterprise-wide business directories, based on MS Active Directory
- Enterprise Unified Communications: Design and deploy enterprise-wide, complex Microsoft Lync Server 2013 and Lync Server 2013 Enterprise Voice solutions
- Migrate legacy Unified Communications platforms to Microsoft Office 365 (Lync Online) and private cloud environments
- A thorough insight in IT Infrastructure, based on your studies and career path.
- A first experience with large-scale migrations to Microsoft Office 365/Azure
- Technical knowledge and consulting experience in Microsoft's ecosystem.
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Knowledge of cloud technologies including enterprise or hosting provider services including SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS solutions
- Experience provisioning a virtualized and/or cloud services environment
- Knowledge of cloud system engineering principles and considerations
- Knowledge of IT security risks
- Experience with supporting the development of technical documentation
- Demonstrated design and admin experience with underlying infrastructure including Active Directory, ADFS
- Experience with and/or deep understanding of the Microsoft collaboration stack including Office 365 including Skype for Business (Lync)
- PowerShell/PowerShell Workflow
- Troubleshooting with PowerShell ISE
- Leadership capabilities in order to gain trust from your team and clients
Requisition ID - 39440
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top