ERP Trade & Logistics Business Analyst
As an ERP Supply Chain Business Analyst will collect and analyze requirements and solve problems using ERP solutions. You are a liaison between Avanade clients and ERP consultants, particularly during the initial phase of projects.
You will be responsible for configuring and delivering business critical supply chain related functions as part of Dynamics 365 implementation effort.
Key Role Responsibilities
Day-to-day you will:
• Transform the business process decomposition and requirements into a logical and technical model, and map the processes to application requirements
• Prototype and configure the respective business processes in AX and making sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints defined by the customer
• Leads client workshops, with client management, to analyze and design solutions for any application and/or process gaps detected during prototyping.
• Writes functional specifications and interfaces with technical team to insure functional requirements are understood"
• Create or evaluate the customer's business process decomposition
• Define or evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements and link them to the business processes
• Document the settings and prepare customer specific system documentation
• Assist the technical staff by testing the behavior of the system
• Transition the solution to the support organization
• Support the key-users in user acceptance testing of the system
• Train key-users and/or end-users
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
Your technical and non-technical skills include::
• Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology
• Working knowledge of Microsoft platform skills: Dynamics AX or 365
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
• Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
• Strong client interface and presentation skills
• Strong business acumen
• Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
• Manages customer expectations effectively
• Passion for learning
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You likely have 3-4 years of relevant experience within Microsoft ecosystem
Preferred Education Background:
You will likely possess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field.
Back to top